Boards Tools Area
Tools Area is located in the bottom of the application:
Tools area is divided into several parts:
- Pencil draws like usual pencil;
- Line draws straight line;
- Curve draws curve;
- Rectangle draws rectangle;
- Circle draws circle or ellipse;
- Regular Polygon draws regular polygon with defined vertex number;
- Polygon allows you to draw irregular polygon free number of sides and vertices. Mouse double click finishes its drawning;
- Star draws a star with defined vertex number;
- Text adds any text with defined font size;
- Undo cancels last drawing action;
- Redo repeats cancelled action;
- Clear board clears the drawing area;
- Settings opens Settings dialog (learn more about settings here).
2. Tool properties:
- Back Color defines whether to use back color for current element or not;
- Font Size defines text size for Text tool;
- Vertex number for Regular Polygon and Star tools.
3. Size defines stroke line thickness for all drawing tools.
- Stroke line color;
- Fill color for all elements;
- Back color for the whole drawing area.
Tools panel becomes inactive if there is no current board displaying in Working Area or if the board is not available for editing.