My Video and Watching blocks
My Video and Watching blocks are located in the bottom-right of the application:
Watching block appears after your video broadcasting is started. It contains users list who playing your video or audio. You can easily deny your broadcasting for any of them by clicking Remove button located next to any of these users.
My Video block contains video area displaying your photo thembnail or web camera source if it's on, microphone level indicator if it's on and 5 buttons:
- Cast Video starts video broadcasting;
- Pause Video pauses your video and broadcasts current still screen;
- Stop Video stops video broadcasting;
- Cast Audio starts/stops audio broadcasting;
- Camera Settings opens inner flash plugin camera settings.